[Slowhand] Guardian Review of the RAH Show on the 18th.

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Thu May 18 03:31:57 EDT 2006

Eric Clapton - Royal Albert Hall, London
Caroline Sullivan
Thursday May 18, 2006
The Guardian

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/reviews/story/0,,1777294,00.html

Now, I wouldn't have wasted your respective time with this, except that I
was incensed by the last paragraph.

"After two hours, he still had the energy for a guitar showdown with support
act Robert Cray on Crossroads. There's a reason nobody does this kind of
show any more - these muso jams are desperately dated - but, in his field,
Clapton is still the man."

What a condescending cow; the reason that nobody does it anymore is that
they can't!

John