[Slowhand] cameras in the RAH

Graves, Scott (UK) scott.graves at baesystems.com
Thu May 18 06:57:29 EDT 2006

Has anyone had eny experience trying to get a camera into the RAH this
year?

I've head mixed encounters in the past: in 96 I was dragged out of a box
because they spotted my camera and made me destroy the film but in 2001
my friend and I managed to take pictures with an SLR from the front row
with no problems.

I'm wondering whether to risk taking my digital camera this year

Scott Graves