[Slowhand] Slowhand Deluxe Edition

Ken Norris Ken_Norris at umit.maine.edu
Sat Jun 3 14:07:35 EDT 2006

When they get around to doing the Slowhand Deluxe Edition in the next couple of years, I hope they include a live show on
the second disc, like with 461.

I am glad to have the Deluxe Edition of Eric Clapton, but all I've discovered is that I prefer the Tom Dowd mix anyway. It's a little
slicker, more commercial, and for some reason with this album that works better. I like the horns on After Midnight though. Also,
Delaney left off I've Told You For The Last Time, my second favorite song.

Best,

Ken