[Slowhand] TRAGEDY AVERTED

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 11:32:32 EDT 2006

I must have been in a cave the last few days because I was unaware that
tickets were going on sale today! Thank goodness for the SD, when I saw
the e-mail about Noah's ticket journey I jumped on the Ticketmaster web
site and was shut out of the $154 tickets but got section 35 (good sight
line and great sound, it's at the back of the floor on a raised
platform) in the $99 range. I accepted the tickets but Ticketmaster had
a problem with my e-mail ID and RELEASED the tickets after 1
minute.............AAAARRRRGGGHHHH. I think people heard my scream a
mile away! I went back in and this time only got Section 233, that's 3
sections behind the previous choice! Oh, well...........at least I'll be
in the arena and the sound is good. I did see that Ticketmaster had an
EC Access link to get members only special seating. Did anyone get those
seats? Were they really that much better than general

--
"As long as there are women on this earth who men love,
there will always be the blues.".......John Lee Hooker