[Slowhand] DD (no EC Content)

Matthew Brown matthewbrown at cattles.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 04:25:03 EDT 2006

Daniel O`Donnel is alarnmingly huge, he`s in the top 10 selling
British/Irish artists of all time and is truely truely terrible! Middle of
the road doesn`t even come close to describing him.

He`s got a market mainly of retired women I think.

I went to see The White Stripes in Blackpool last Novemeber and when we came
out 11-1130pm, sub 5C, raining and windy there were 20-30 old ladies sat
huddled in garden chairs outside the venue (Empress Ballroom) who were
waiting to get Daniel tickets that were going on sale at 9am the next
morning!!!!!!