[Slowhand] Where's the Blind Faith DVD???

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 22:09:56 EDT 2006

>> I have in my Day-Timer that the Blind Faith Hyde Park concert DVD was scheduled to be released in the USA today. Is that still suppose to happen? <<

>> I have lost track of the US release date for the Blind Faith DVD. Can someone please post the date? <<

The last US release date was 6 June 2006. I checked at both Borders and Best Buy: no DVD. The sales associate at Best Buy checked his computer and the release date is listed as sometime in the year 2020. This, he explained, means that the release date has changed. The year 2020 is a default on Best Buy's computer system indicating that a new release date has not yet been set.

Just curious if anyone else has seen the DVD in the US.

I figure there'd already be an explanation on "Well Allright," the Blind Faith web site (http://www.angelfire.com/wi/blindfaith/index.html). There's not even mention of the DVD's unavailability in the US. Am I the first to notice?

DeltaNick