[Slowhand] Derek and the Dominos - Complete Fillmore Tapes (Paddington Label) on DVD in FLAC format

Larry Jackson crossrodes at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 8 22:18:39 EDT 2006

Derek and the Dominos (who the heck is this Derek guy anyway?)
Complete Fillmore New York shows 23rd and 24th October 1970

Thanks to Tony Walsh, I can now offer umpteen copies of this
delicious DVD. Send an email with Derek and the Dominos in the
subject line and include your mailing address and I will do my part.
As always, I care not if you own a burner OR if you offer this to
anyone else - although it would be a nice to see this offered again.

Larry

Witness The Cream!
Clapton is the deity of your choice.