[Slowhand] EC Access

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 21:08:27 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experience with EC Access. I purchased the full
membership for $39.99, mainly for the premium ticket access. I used the ticket
code today for the Toronto show and did indeed score some premium seats,
first section to the left of the stage, five rows up ( perfect for me, didn't
want floor seats). For kicks, immediately after completing my order I tried to
order 2 more tickets without the EC Access code and the best seats that came
up were lower levels way in the back of the arena.

For me, the EC Access Fan Club purchase was well worth the 40 bucks for the
premium tickets alone, plus you get the t-shirt, CD and calender. If anyone
is thinking about going to an EC show this year, I would HIGHLY recommend
joining EC Access. Someone here previously stated that there was a cheaper
option of $16.99 for just the one time premium ticket code but when I joined I
didn't see that option.

Cheers,

Jon