[Slowhand] EC Access East Coast

Noah Seidenberg n.seidenberg at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 00:04:49 EDT 2006

Now that I got my tickets for Chicago the ad emails are slipping in my
in-box.

This is to help out friends on the east part of the states.

I paid 16 bucks and got real good tickets in a one time only purchase
without all the bells and whistles of joining the full club for 39.99.

Enjoy it (EC) while you can,

Noah

"EC Access reserved ticketing* for Eric's 2006 US tour begins Mon, June 12th
for the following dates. (Future on-sale information for remaining tour
dates to be announced once confirmed.)

EC Access on-sale Mon, June 12th at 10 AM (EDT) / 7 AM (PST):

Thurs, Sept 28th New York, NY - Madison Square Garden Fri, Sept 29th New
York, NY - Madison Square Garden Tues, Oct 3rd Boston, MA - TD Banknorth
Garden Mon, Oct 9th Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center"

http://www.ecaccess.cc/