[Slowhand] Boston tickets

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 06:13:23 EDT 2006

Good Morning, My first post, I have sat on the outside for some time. I
need to rant anout Boston tickets and bad luck. COuld you believe I can find
tickets except for row 13 on the floor. Now some of you might say that is
good, but my wife is 5'1." I couldnt believe that ecaccess did not reserve
some Loge seats or something a level up near the stage for $85.00. On the
'01 tour I had seats row nine in the loge just behind Nathan East and I
ordered tickets late!

Not to mention that I was on a bus, on a field trip, at 10:00 am meaning I
had to pray for other people to get tickets for me. I guess I'll have to
see what Mohegan sun can offer. (I cant stand going to 2nd shows)

SO anyways, there is my rant, thanks for listening. Of course, I still wish
EC would play Portland, ME where the albums are mastered.

Thanks, Justin