[Slowhand] Charlotte woes

jezebel- jezebel- at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jun 18 09:39:11 EDT 2006

That stinks, Steve! I was also suprised no one mentioned the Ticketmaster
snafu. When we were getting tickets for Detroit, the Fan Club tickets
option wasn't asking for a password. It took about fifteen minutes for them
to get the box up, but by then, anyone and everyone could have gotten fan
club tickets without an access code. Ah well...such is life.

jez