[Slowhand] Re: Band du Lac

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Sun Jun 18 13:06:45 EDT 2006

>> DeltaNick, Why do you even pass this negative, stupid stuff on to the list? <<

First of all, I don't think it's negative or stupid, but a review of the DVD. Because of what my friend wrote, I may pass this DVD by. Maybe it'll save someone else $15.00 too.

Second, if you don't like it, you can scroll down to the next message.

Next, it sounds like several subscribers -- certainly a small, insignificant, and very constipated minority -- believe that the only words that should be published here are those approved by the Central Committee of "the party." Since I've never knuckled under to any such group, I'm not going to start doing so now.

And finally, stop crying and grow up. You sound pathetic.

DeltaNick

P.S. I forgot to recommend Ex-Lax. It'll do you good and relieve your stress.