[Slowhand] EC Access Problesm

Dave Langley david_langley at btconnect.com
Sun Jun 18 13:10:15 EDT 2006

When tickets for the UK 2006 tour were announced they would be on sale for fan club members I was somewhat sceptical as to if it would really work. Well to my surprise it worked very well in fact I was able to obtain all the shows I wanted and great seats including row 5 at the Royal Albert Hall.

Therefore, the question is why did it work in the UK and not for the US shows? I wonder if the difference is the ticket agency behind the scenes? Here in the UK it was Seetickets and not Ticketmaster, makes you wonder if Ticketmaster can really be bothered linking up with a fan club when they know the shows will be sold out in any event.

Just by 2p's worth as we say on this side of the pond.

Regards

Dave