[Slowhand] Clapton Downunder

Duncan McKie Duncan.McKie at infinity.co.nz
Sun Jun 18 21:55:17 EDT 2006

It's just been announced today that Eric is playing next year's Mission
Vineyard Concert, 27 Jan. This is his only New Zealand show before
heading off to play Australia.
The Mission is a century old Vineyard in the Hawke's Bay. It's a
beautiful Venue. You sit on the hillside, enjoying the crowd,food and
fine wine and it's all very laid back (I've been twice in the 15 years
of concerts, seeing Ray Charles and Rod Stewart)
And I'm smiling 'cause I pre-brought my tickets even before I knew it
was going to be Eric -my wife and I just love the venue. And at NZ$98
it's a steal.

Yee ha!

Duncan McKie
Desktop Support

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.