[Slowhand] Re: Band du Lac

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Mon Jun 19 05:51:24 EDT 2006

I enjoyed your friend's description of Chris Barber as "this old fart
... bleating away". That's exactly what he did at John Mayall's 70th, as
well.

They should give him some lifetime achievement award and put him out to
pasture.

My Band du Lac copy is still on the way, so I hope it's not that bad,
though I too have been informed that it's nothing exceptional.

Kevin

_____