[Slowhand] Tolerating the attacks :)

ollio ollio at mbnet.fi
Sat Jun 24 03:03:55 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Jeez, it's always hilarious and an honour to get personally attacked by the great DeltaNick, the self-appointed psychologist and black avenger of this digest. :)
Of course it wasn't the first time I get attacked by him, but boy, what a beautiful lesson he tought me this time!

First of all he told, how I "attack people because the express ideas I can't tolerate". That's so true and how delicate was DN in showing me how terrible I was. He used my name only 12 times in his fine essay and that goes to show how tolerant some people can be. They never get personal.

Calling me a robot and parrot is of course appropriate and a gorgeous example how to discuss differences in opinions without attacking the other side. And taking in world politics was a class act! He is in the know, you know.

DeltaNick so fluently tells me how I have a limited vocabulary and of course it's my mistake: I wasn't born american and that's why my native tongue is totally wrong. That's a shame for me, but so nice you pointed that out.

All in all, a fantastic experience and I'm sure I'm already a better person now and will be in the future really tolerant in that great DN fashion. :)

Now I must go back to my cell listening to the 100 different mixes of Beano.

Cheers and have a happy midsummer

Olli (The Intolerant)