[Slowhand] Ray Charles

Sébastien JEGOU sjegou at free.fr
Sat Jun 24 03:21:13 EDT 2006

Not to forget great versions of :

Come rain or come shine (covered on Riding with the king)
Somewhere over the rainbow (closing number for 2001 tour)
Going down slow

I want a little girl is by far my favorite track from Reptile album (along
with Come Back Baby and Don't let me be lonely) but I had never heard Ray
Charles's version before . What a massive tune !!!!!!!

Seb