[Slowhand] LAOALS MickBoy Remaster Offer

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 18:38:44 EDT 2006

Thanks to the generosity of John Mills I can re-offer the MickBoy
remaster of LAOALS. I will offer 3 to those with a CD burner, who agree
to re-offer to the SD, and 2 to those without a CD burner. Same rules as
always, send me your snail mail address with the subject line LAOALS
w/burner or LAOALS w/o burner.....................T

--
"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted;
the indifference of those who should have known better;