[Slowhand] Re: LAOALS MickBoy Remaster Offer

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Wed Jun 28 13:27:38 EDT 2006

Sorry all, made a mistake in my last post........Dan Kimball is w/o
burner..............T

Didn't have much of a response for this one. Hope some of the negative
comments haven't kept people from seeking out this CD, in my opinion, it
might not be the definitive version, but it does have enough interesting
qualities to make it a part of your collection.

Anyhow, the offer is closed: Lucky recipients are:
w/Burner - Mike Swain-UK, Matthew Brown-UK, and Bruce Wilson-USA
w/o Burner - Tony Pearce-UK and Dan Kimball-USA

--
"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted;
the indifference of those who should have known better;