[Slowhand] D&D Complete Fillmore Concerts

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 12:27:59 EDT 2006

Thanks 2 the generosity of Matthew Brown, I can offer the D&D Complete
Fillmore Recordings (FLAC format), artwork, and related software on 1
DVD. I will offer 2 copies to Slowhanders with a DVD burner who commit
to re-offering back to the group and 1 copy to a Slowhander w/o a DVD
burner.
Please submit e-mail with snail mail address and subject line reading -
D&D Complete Fillmore w/burner or D&D Complete Fillmore w/o

--
"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted;
the indifference of those who should have known better;