[Slowhand] Re: Civil Debate

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Tue Jul 11 22:55:33 EDT 2006

>> I personally would put the 1989-1996 period, not creatively but his live playing, up against any other period in Clapton's career, including the Mayall and Cream years. I just find myself listening/watching more stuff, mainly boots, from that period than any other. <<

Back in the '60s very little was bootlegged, certainly a minority of the performances (why aren't there more live John Mayall with Eric Clapton performances?).

Virtually EVERYTHING today is bootlegged. Of course you find yourself listening to many more boots from the later period: MUCH more exists.

DeltaNick