[Slowhand] Re: A Civil Debate, Part Whatever

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Tue Jul 11 23:22:21 EDT 2006

>> Still, it's fun to debate this kind of stuff with some one. I also want to complement you on your wide knowledge of musical history. I always enjoy reading that stuff. <<

Yes, absolutely, of course it is. And we can "stay friends," debate respectfully. There's no reason for anyone to tear the other down, no reason for you to tell me my intentions, or for me to tell you your intentions. The discussion remains oriented on Eric Clapton and his music, not me, and not you. I enjoy reading your ideas too.

What we have here is called "a civil debate." This is the way it SHOULD be.

Jason, you are thoughtful, respectful, and a gentleman. I appreciate your "debating" me, and I look forward to continuing in this vein. I have always hoped that the Slowhand Digest would develop this way, and NOT in the way it has been going. Let's see if we can keep this going, and get others involved. Let's make this an interesting and fun place to visit.

Hey, everyone, how about three cheers for Jason Lynch?

Hip, hip ...

DeltaNick