[Slowhand] EC CBE@RAH 040504-11 12CDs

Dale.Kalina at rrd.com Dale.Kalina at rrd.com
Thu Jul 13 10:21:23 EDT 2006

I have been listening to this set over the last few days and have noticed
at least two of my copies of the twelve discs have the songs out of
sequence (Disc 9 being one of the culprits). Did I do a lousy job burning
copies or did the seed get jumbled somewhere along the line? Should be an
easy fix to re-extract and re-burn, but I am curious where the problem
developed. On one or two other occasions, Nero has decided to rearrange
the track sequence when burning.

BTW - my copy is from the CD (Luddite) weed - not the DVD/flac version.

Dale