[Slowhand] WEED OPEN: EC CBE@RAH 040504-11 12CDs - REPOST

Dale.Kalina at rrd.com Dale.Kalina at rrd.com
Thu Jul 13 10:27:32 EDT 2006

This message posted on behalf of Ann Kline who cannot get her post accepted
(and based on my previous post, looks like I am having problems as well) -
Please reply to her, not to me!

Thanks to Dale Kalina via John Mills via James C. Vlahakis and ultimately
Bryan Reed, I'm am ready to re-offer this set to a recipient who is
prepared to burn a copy and send the set on to another lucky Digester. This
is the 12 CD audio set (not the FLAC DVD) so even if you do not have a DVD
drive in your PC, you can burn a copy then re-offer the originals.

First to e-mail me at ann3k at verizon.net with a promise to keep the weed
alive will get the discs.