[Slowhand] Re: Out of sequence songs

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 16:24:21 EDT 2006

Dale,

A known NERO bug with XP is that if you select multiple tracks for
burning, i.e., select the first track then go to the last track and
select it while holding down the shift key, NERO places the last track
selected first. If you select 9 tracks it would burn 9, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8. You would need to select the last track first then go to the
first track and do the shift-select to get them in the proper
sequence.......I always visually confirm sequencing because of this

--
"...I love the tip, I love the top,
I love you better than a hog loves slop