[Slowhand] Eric Clapton, The Ultimate Review (DVD)

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 11:28:08 EDT 2006

Clapton, Eric - The Ultimate Review (DVD)

Our price: £12.99

Release Date: 5 Jun 2006
Catalogue No:
Label: Classic
Format: DVD (one)
Volumes: 1

Description

This penetrating critical analysis draws on rare archive performance footage from the early days in the Yardbirds and Cream in the sixies, through to his later solo career. Featuring a team of leading critics and working musicians, we follow Eric Clapton's career and cover the highs and lows of an extraordinary guitarist. Features highlights from 'For Your Love', 'Strange Brew', 'Layla', Sunshine of Your Love', 'I Shot the Sheriff', 'Wonderful Tonight' etc.......

Comments

No comments have been posted for this product.

www.spincds.com, 15 July 2006