[Slowhand] Re: Pattie's Revenge On Clapton

EFSCHUL at aol.com EFSCHUL at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 12:32:58 EDT 2006

let's not let the story get in the way of the great music of both men as I
sense most on this digest do...

I have said this before and seen others comment that we are so, so lucky to
still have EC amongst us...and in a way, every time "we" speak of or listen
to a Harrison song, he lives on and in all of us...

...i'm born on the same day as Ms. Boyd....so I am glad that her "door" to
all of this and more is open.....you can buy all the couch therapy there is,
but one has to find and go through the door by themselves...it looks like,
from my pov, she is in or going towards that direction....god bless you Pattie,
you are THE "ultimate" Blonde Rocker....i salute you....

Eileen
The Blonde Rocker (II)