[Slowhand] Re: EC surprise guest appearance last nite

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Tue Aug 15 17:42:49 EDT 2006

Do Junior Brown and Jimmie Vaughan (along with Lou Ann Barton) appear in
one group as one of the opening acts for Bob Dylan?

At first I also got that impression, but as I trawled around the web for
more info, it seemed not.

Can anyone confirm for sure?

Kevin

see
moments is the pairing of Junior Brown, maestro of the git-steel, with
EC. Anyone who has not seen JB live is missing out on a true
guitar-lover's experience, albeit with a country flavor.........to think

they were in the same venue.............that would have been a
monumental pairing..........................T