[Slowhand] Lossy Vs Lossless AND Ticket prices in Oz

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:44:27 EDT 2006

AG,

The difference in the Fillmore uploads was this:

Bryan Reid generously offered to the Digest, all 10 discs from the
Paddington set, in FLAC form, on DVD.

Somewhere between Bryan and me someone on the Digest thought it prudent to
encode to MP3 then back to Flac.

Then Bryan sent out a new uncorrupted DVD to me.

(Thanks again BR)

Carey,

Sorry I didn't make it clear. I forked out in excess of $4,000(Oz) for 10
tickets to the 29th, and 3 tickets to 30th.

$395 per seat for the 29th (guaranteed first 15 rows PLUS a glass of
champagne (what a wank))

I'm taking ALL family members (whether they want to or not) and a few
tickets left over for any stragglers.

Cheers

Tone