[Slowhand] Re: Lossy Ticket Prices??

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 00:04:46 EDT 2006

>>Somewhere between Bryan and me someone on the

>> Digest thought it prudent to

>> encode to MP3 then back to Flac.

Ahh, my bad, sounds as if someone were working extra hard to mess things up!

But I'll bet that they did not take the time to introduce Windows error sounds and/or terrifyingly amusing sound clips from their personal amusement collection <g>

Only imagine the sonic destruction I could have obtained on an entire 10CD set of Wonderful Tonight ....... er, wait ...... the Fillmore shows were excellent and there *was* no version of WT played ... coincidence???

WAV files may be too large to upload for me but I'll try to pop a couple representative samples up online next time I have a free afternoon, just out of interest to see how many people can identify which is which - based on my personal experiments, my family and friends locally are all ready for hearing aids ;)

>> I'm taking ALL family members (whether they want to or

>> not) and a few

>>tickets left over for any stragglers.

Is this a good time to mention that ... I've always felt a deep kinship to you ... almost as if we were long lost brothers? ;)

AG

Then Bryan sent out a new uncorrupted DVD to me.

(Thanks again BR)

Carey,

Sorry I didn't make it clear. I forked out in excess of $4,000(Oz) for 10
tickets to the 29th, and 3 tickets to 30th.

$395 per seat for the 29th (guaranteed first 15 rows PLUS a glass of
champagne (what a wank))

I'm taking ALL family members (whether they want to or not) and a few
tickets left over for any stragglers.

Cheers

Tone

http://mail.yahoo.com