[Slowhand] Tonight's Show at Auburn Hills Postponed

Richie mrnybluesman at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 15:18:37 EDT 2006

Richie just drove six hours to Detroit, only to be greeted by a sign saying that the show had been postponed. I checked the Auburn Hills website, and sure enough, due to Eric coming down with a sore throat, the show for tonight was cancelled, with a new date to be announced next week. No word on tomorrow at Toronto yet.

While I'm really disappointed for Richie, at the same time, it means that I may get to see this show after all! I stayed home because the little one has been sick (with a sore throat no less) all week.

jez