[Slowhand] Best bootleg

Stuart stuartcowie at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 24 04:19:07 EDT 2006

Below is the result of your feedback form.
It was submitted by stuartcowie at btinternet.com (Stuart) on: Sunday, September, 24, 2006 at 04:19:07

message: In your opinion - what is the best Clapton bootleg of all time. Does it have to be an SB6 recording, must it come from your favourite era or does it have to contain your favourite tracks? I have loads of bootleg albums - as I don't have a burner most of these (90% at least) are either FLACs, SHNs or MP3s on my hard drive which I listen to through the speaker attached to my PC. I am missing something by not listening to them on CD? I, personally, prefer Eric's mid 90's era, but my favourite concert is MSG 27 Apr 1987.

submit value=: Submit Query