[Slowhand] The Ultimate EC Collaboration ...

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 21:12:59 EDT 2006

It's been nice as EC has collaborated with so many over the years, and just recently even whole albums with B.B. King and now J.J. Cale.

But I must admit that I've always been disappointed that EC has never paired up with my all time favorite guitarist, Nigel Tufnel. I hope that someday they do get together, but it seems from this article that they have at least met, it's a shame that this was a missed opportunity and they could have cranked out some jams on the spot:

http://reelstories.blogspot.com/2006/08/clapton-and-guitar-center-part-1.html

I am sure that EC is probably reluctant to record with Nigel, intimidated by Nigel's legendary guitar prowess, but I am sure EC could at least contribute some decent rhythm guitar to Nigel's famous soloing ability!

Cheers,
AG