[Slowhand] EC on Jesus is Just Alright

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 11 00:31:38 EDT 2006

Got Robert Randolph's new album today. Since I preordered, I also got a 5 song bonus disc from his live set at bonaroo this past summer. 3 of the new songs are on the live set and a couple sound better than the album versions. EC contributed a few tasty licks and vocals during the slower middle section of JIJA, but is pretty buried in the mix (simon climie contributed his "talents" on this track). however, robert's pedal steel shines, with an especially furious solo at the end.

In the hopes that a sampling of Robert live and the inclusion of JIJA will spur people in the group to purchase Robert's new album "Colorblind", I offer 3 copies of the 5 song bonus disc plus JIJA to the first 3 responders (privately to this email) who promise to offer the same to others on the digest.

out
sambo8