[Slowhand] DC

John Morgan JMorganMD at verizon.net
Wed Oct 11 00:37:39 EDT 2006

Great show tonight in DC, had the DC crowd (with peculiarly large numbers of
people in suits) up on its feet more than I've ever seen in Washington.
Trucks was on fire especially on Little Queen of Spades. Eric's guitar work
came on strong from the start with Pretending and Sherriff then settled into
the comfort-mode a bit more than I'd like. His vocal energy was there
throughout. All in all the best EC concert I've seen in my 12 shows since
1990 thanks mostly to the three guitar line-up. Same set-list as Philly.

-JM