[Slowhand] EC Access fan club bonus DVD

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Tue Oct 17 21:40:09 EDT 2006

I concur. I won't renew my subscription this time either. ECAccess was
no help gaining tickets to next year's Australian tour, and the previous
lot of merchandising was overpriced and not all that startling.
Considering the plethora of boots (from all eras) doing the rounds,
ECAccess could have done much much better.

Cheers,
Jon