[Slowhand] RBC CENTER ,Raleigh NC

wdeli at aol.com wdeli at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 00:50:52 EDT 2006

hey deltanick,as you seem to be the resident authority on just about everything ec has done and or been over the last few years.(and this IS a compliment) i read this site in hopes of picking up a few interesting pieces and you do provide these, but for the most part except for the trading that goes on its mostly BS. i,m 55 years old and believe me i,ve seen my share of concerts , some i even remember,but sun night in raleigh GOD did make a apperence for awhile.of all the negatives & positive (almost all positive) that i have read on the different web sights about this tour what i saw sun. night(with very clear vision) was nothing short of amazing. the songs with the-ES-335 were great,as for the rest of the show the best review I CAN GIVE, is sun. night,I SIMPLY SPENT THE EVENING WITH ERIC CLAPTON,PERIOD. any feed back as always welcome. thank you soho.