[Slowhand] Re: EC and Buddy Guy

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 12:20:34 EDT 2006

"
I was going trough my Where's Eric ! back issues this week-end and came
accross this review (WE n?16 / August 1996 / page 16 / Buddy Guy "the real
deal") :

Eric's appearence at Buddy Guy's gig in London on May 28 at Shepered's Bush
Empire.

"Eric played one of Buddy's polka dot strats and went into a long version of
Jimi Hendrix's Red House and Cream's hit Strange Brew (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)"

If you know if this gig has been taped (or if you have this boot), please"

FYI:

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/strange-brew.htm

Cheers,
AG