[Slowhand] RE: EC 10 Days - Japan 1995 Offer - Closed

Smolens, Peter psmolens at firstam.com
Mon Oct 30 08:39:54 EST 2006

Thanks for all who replied. The winners are the following:

With Burners
Warren Daniels of FL
Chris Daniels of MN
Jay Vargas of FL

Without Burner
Lia Bartolomei

The ones with a DVD burner please honor your commitment to re-offer to
the group as others want the set.

Enjoy!

Peter Smolens
Writer - Photographer