[Slowhand] Bobby Whitlock

ChucklesIV at aol.com ChucklesIV at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 13:49:52 EDT 2006

As great as it would be to see Mr. Whitlock back in the band, I can imagine
that there might be some reason why EC hasn't asked him to play in the band
over the past 30 something years.

While I could see great things happening for the Derek and The Dominoes
songs, I don't know if I can hear Bobby singing the background harmonies in "So
Tired"

...maybe I'm wrong. It would be great to see though, especially with Derek
Trucks in the band.

...Tim is a great player, I enjoy his stuff. ...but man, I miss me some
Billy Preston.

Waiting for that second leg of the US tour!

Bill