[Slowhand] Ten Best Guitarist?

James Quarles mrmuddy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 14:52:53 EST 2006

Hello all,

I haven't posted in a while but I can't resist the Top Guitarist thread...lol.

No one has listed Eric Johnson, Robin Trower, Hubert Sumlin, Robben Ford, Buddy Guy, or Wes Montgomery. These guys have all made alot of impact on guitarist everywhere. I know it's extremely hard to pick out just ten and there's always going to be some that just seem overlooked but these...and probably many others, are all extremely talented and highly rated among guitarist everywhere.

Just my 1 pence,

James