[Slowhand] Clapton Blue Chip & Ronnie Wood

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:45:45 EST 2006

well, this horse sold for $20,000 in what was considered a strong closing
session. The horse is on its way to Michigan. Perhaps when EC makes his
trip to Detroit next year, he will pose with the horse of his name?

Also, in passing, speaking of Detroit. While listening to a Faces gig from
Detroit in 1974, Ron Wood did an exteded solo for "Stay with Me" that
included "Gasoline Alley" plus, the opening solo to "Motherless Children."
Kinda blew me away. Enough that I had to think of when 461 Ocean Blvd. was
released. Anyone know how Wood might have been influnence to "borrow" the
few bars he played?

thanks, Justin