[Slowhand] Cream - Royal Albert Hall London May 2-3-5-6 2005 DVD

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Mon Nov 27 06:47:21 EST 2006

I've been told that the NTSC version of this is of poor video quality.

Checking my PAL version, I find that the first disk is double-layer, with a
6.17GByte content, the second disk is single-layer. Apparently the first
disk of the NTSC offering is only single-layer and this would explain the
quality hit. It looks like you septics have been stiffed.

All is not lost, you may remember the original claim that it was filmed in
"High Definition", well there is now a HD version, obtainable on the Cream
2005 web site:
http://www.cream2005.com/thestore_dvd.lasso

The price is $29.99 HD-DVD, which is the same as they are asking for the
regular DVD.
I think they need to work on the cover, they've miss-spelt "CREAM" as
"EAGLES"!

John