[Slowhand] Cream Whiskey boot - RE: Slowhand Digest, Vol 7, Issue 453

An English Boy peter_dennis_blandford_townshend at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:30:38 EST 2006

Greg,

I assure you that I am very interested, don't torrent,
and would love to get these Cream boots...any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Lew~

===

<<<<<<<
Message: 2
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:37:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Greg Wenker <gwornex at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Slowhand] Cream Whiskey boot

I'm suprised at the lack of buzz about the new Cream
boot thats surfaced from the 9-67 Whiskey agogo gig
thats on dimeadozen and other sites....Are there alot
of people here that don't do torrenting?? If so I may
run off some copies to start spreading this around....