[Slowhand] ROLL CALL FOR ALL Slowhand DIGESTERS!

Lskett lskett at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 17:58:42 EST 2006

Scott Wallenberg Boise, Idaho USA
Kristoffer S, Oslo, Norway
Kristian Frellsen, Denmark
Juan Manuel Fern?ndez de Sosa, Madrid, Spain
Eileen, Blond Rocker, NYC, DC
Cliff "behindthesun", Omaha, NE USA
Elaine Drick - Lompoc, California
Ron Ciul - Cincinnati Ohio
Camilla Baca, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Sebastien
Loraine Taylor, Chicago, IL. USA
Garret Fitzgerald
Black Cat Blues Band
Montclair, Virginia
Greg Hilker-Schmele
Worms, Germany
Steve Pope from Des Moines, Iowa
lia bartolomei lucca italia
Kemp Honeycutt, Charlottesville VA, USA
Lisa 'ecbabe' Lindenhurst, New York

This is still the best list on the net. I'd rather read some insightful and passionate
opinions than just some lukewarm items on the digest. I read it everyday. I don't post
very often, but I can say that I have made many friends here. I love everyone's
opinions. It's what makes us all different. Oh. yeah. I love Steve from Des Moines. He
takes the best photos of EC I have ever seen. ecbabe ;)