[Slowhand] hangin on

jaswed jaswed at infionline.net
Fri Dec 1 18:07:44 EST 2006

I've been receiving the digest since the EC appearance on Larry King... I 've forgotten how many years thats been now.
I came across it after doing an internet search that same night. Never did it occur to me that there were a whole slew of "Claptoholics" out there (to more of an extent than me)!
I 've been an avid EC fan ever since first listening to my brother's Cream Wheels of Fire album back in 1969.
As a result of this community, I met Mark (he's just down the road a piece) and we've taken 2 road trip shows together; 2001 Wash DC and then this year in Charlottesville VA.
To this day I still look forward to getting the Digest - never seemed to have any problems that I know of.
I'm a happy but frustrated owner of a EC "Blackie" strat which I even get to play every now & then!
Please Carry On....its all good!

Julian - Virginia Beach, VA