[Slowhand] Kia Ora from Oz (and a question)

Carey Bird cbird at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 4 03:35:37 EST 2006

Still got a pulse so I'm still reading the digest (and lurking mostly).

Have traded with a number of you and enjoyed reading posts by others.

The digest is still the best way to keep up to date with "all things Eric",
so here's the question: anyone know who the opening act will be for the
Australasian tour?? Jimmie Vaughan? Robert Cray? Duane Allman? (well it was
a miracle EC decided to come to Oz so why not?)

Best to all

Carey Bird (Sydney, Australia)

PS Kia ora is maori for "hello everyone". I'm not maori, but I am from the
land of "the wrong white crowd" aka the land of "the long white cloud" aka
Aoteraroa aka New Zealand

PPS For all you Americans, New Zealand is a little country south west of
Texas that produces the world's best rugby players and sauvignon blanc.