[Slowhand] answering roll call

Leblanc, Denis (CGI) DLeblanc3 at purolator.com
Wed Dec 6 10:16:11 EST 2006

I still read Slowhand Digest whenever I receive one, but don't have much
time to post these days, not that I'd have much to say anymore anyway. I
used to post more often when my kids were little and we stayed home a lot,
and that afforded me more time at the computer! Nowadays, I get to enjoy
Clapton on dvd more than anywhere else. My latest cherry pick: Stormy
Monday from the Cream reunion set ... wow wow wow!

During the late-90s I had the pleasure to trade for many of those mysterious
unofficially released recordings that I'd read about for so long and it was
a fascinating time for me. It was therefore most excellently cool to get to
discuss the music with others on this Digest. I was "into it" more back
then. Between 1997 to 2003 I made trades with over 40 SD members, and never
"got burned." There's plenty good folk on this list.

I've happily remained subscribed to ol' SD one way or another since I first
joined 10 years ago this month. As a matter of fact, I still remember my
first email exchanges with SD-ers: one with Blue Lew about whether Wheels
Of Fire's Crossroads was edited, and another with Delta Nick on how to find
the mid-60's compilation "What's Shakin'" on CD! Then something about
powerchords came up...hehe:)

Season's greetings & God bless to all,
Denis Leblanc
Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada