[Slowhand] EC - Rhapsody TV Ad

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 19:37:09 EST 2006

Hello All,

I don't watch much TV (heck, I haven't had broadcast TV for years), but
one of my guilty pleasures is "Cops" and my friendly TiVO grabbed some
of the syndicated episodes on the "G4" channel (whatever that is). EC
has shown up on each spisodey, in a new advertisement for the Rhapsody
"Sansa" music player and download service. The ad also promotes the new
"Road to Escondido" release.

For those of you who don't get satellite TV, don't get "G4", don't live
in the U.S., or just plain don't like to watch "Cops", here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCpicp6rlxE

For those of you who don't like to watch TV commercials no matter who is
in them (and you KNOW who you are!) ...

... you're screwed, there are no other clips today! <g>

Cheers,
AG