[Slowhand] The Set list "keeps on growing"...no pun intended!

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Sun Dec 10 20:56:49 EST 2006

Scott,

I'd give "Motherless Children" half a vote as a Dominos song too...after
all it was first played by the Dominos in a similar arrangement to the
461 version during the 1970 US Tour. A recording of the song exists from
the Electric Factory, PA on October 16, 1970, although I am not aware of
the band having played it on any of the other dates on that tour.
Presumably it did not get worked up enough until the sessions for 461
OB, and became a tour perennial after that.

Cheers,
Jon